Jews Should Not Believe in Jesus Because…
1. He was to have saved them from their enemies (Luke 1:69-71), which he DIDN’T!
2. He was to have saved them from their sins (Matthew 1:21), which he DIDN’T!
3. He was to have returned as the reigning King Messiah in that same generation (Matthew 16:27-28), which he DIDN’T!
4. He was to have come at that time, without tarrying (Hebrews 10:37), which he DIDN’T!
5. The true Messiah was to be “David’s Son”, and Jesus WASN’T!
6. The Servant described in Isaiah 53 (which Christians claim was Jesus) was to have lived a long life and have many children (verse 10), and to have had his share of wealth, (verse 12), which Jesus DIDN’T! (He died poor and childless at the age of 33.)
Whenever Jews ask Christians why Jesus didn’t do this or that, if he were really the Messiah, the standard answer is always; “he’ll do all that at his second coming.” This over used face-saver must be rejected for at least two reasons: a) that supposed second coming was scheduled to occur 19 centuries ago, (despite the pathetic attempts of many to explain Jesus’ words in Matthew 16, and other similar passages, as referring to some future generation). b) what Jesus is supposedly going to do, if and when he returns, is a matter of FAITH, and NOT FACT! We should try to deal in FACTS and not in wishful thinking. What some self-deceived believers claim Jesus is going to accomplish, is NOT a valid reason for Jews, whose ancestors were eye-witnesses to Jesus’ acts and rejected him on the basis of personal experience, to accept Jesus now as a true messiah, or even as a great personage (not apparent in the gospel records!).
Jews should definitely NOT believe in Jesus, nor should ANYONE for that matter! The general picture obtained from an impartial reading of the so-called New Testament (not to be confused with the New Covenant described in Jeremiah 31:31-34) is one of a self-deluded, would-be prophet who failed to actualize his claims.
WHY PIN YOUR SALVATION ON A FAIRY-TALE? COME TO YHVH, THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOUR AND KING, TODAY, AND FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS!
Submitted by: Mordecai Alfandari